Trying to get started an online store in Singapore but you are frustrated by the endless choice? Here are 15 ecommerce websites builder options and tools to check out!
There are hundreds of thousands of ecommerce tools, builder options, and solutions providers that you could choose from and yet you are having troubles with analyzing and comparing them. Which one helps? Which one fits? Which one works?
In order to help you out, we’ve listed some of the most popular ecommerce websites builder options and tools that you can consider testing. These options have been proven to work and are built to solve different problems for your online store:
- Shopify: A fully hosted ecommerce solution for anyone who is not technically-skillful. It is easy to use and offers tons of templates for you to get started.
- WooCommerce: One of the largest ecommerce solutions on the market. It is free to install and use.
- BigCommerce: The platform offers similar features to Shopify but it is more expensive.
- Squarespace: This platform is popular among artists, bloggers, musicians, photographers, and more.
- Oberlo: An app that allows you to import hundreds of products to your online store. They help you fulfill all of your orders automatically.
- Sourcify: This platform helps to source your products or suppliers.
- Sellbrite: If you are looking for a platform that helps you automate syncing, listing, and shipping across your sales channels, this is the perfect one.
- Printful: Looking for an easy way to print and sell apparel? This is the right platform you need.
- EasyShip: Cooperating with multiple couriers is an excellent way to reduce shipping costs. This platform helps you contact couriers, discuss prices, and form a partnership.
- Xero: This is an accounting software that keeps track of the cash flow, send invoices, and categorizes the bank transactions.
- ReferralCandy: Uber, Dropbox, YouFoods, Airbnb are some of the companies that have grown by using referral programs.
- Klaviyo: This is a very popular marketing automation tool. It has a powerful segmentation option that helps you send targeted emails and attract more customers.
- OptinMonster: Another email capturing tool. You can use this tool to capture the email of your website visitors.
- Unbounce: A landing page tool that helps you boost the PPC conversion rates.
- Omnistar: A tool that helps you set up an affiliate program and integrate it with your website.
Each of these tools is created for a specific use!